Sunday, January 8, 2012

Surround sound

Best read in an intoxicated state of mind.


1.        Close my eyes, ease into the dark,
 I see things on a high level, and spark
There s surely an idea, im feeling it  
How to explain this? , let me try uncovering it.
The high mind soars , it explores,
The causal underpinnings of things,
Otherwise called peripheral and temporary.
In the process, the limits of compulsion and obsession
Are exceeded to point, at which
 im always left wanting, craving and feigning.

Is it the body that’s addicted or the mind?
Surely the mind I say, because such a drug is
Is one more powerful than heroin or even Love,
Its greed.

It’s the nagging need to see whats up
The need to see whats going on, its
Insatiable, the really odd thing though
Is that nothings really up
Except this need that  just came up.
This need I call greed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment